SALINA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) – The Onondaga County Sheriff’s Office has arrested a Brewerton man in connection with a recent bank robbery.
Robert Barclay, 31, of Brewerton, has been charged with with robbery and grand larceny.
At approximately 11:22 a.m. on Monday, Sheriff’s Deputies say Barclay walked into the Bank of America, located at 107 Lawrence Road East between Route 11 and South Bay Road.
No weapon was threatened or displayed and no injuries were reported.
Thanks to witnesses and further evidence, deputies were able to identify Barclay as the suspect. He’s being held at the Onondaga County Justice center awaiting arraignment.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Supermodel Emme Helps Raise Awareness of Heart Health
- CNY Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Answers Questions About Breast Augmentation
- Trick-or-Treat Lunch Ideas
- ACR Health announces access to medication that helps prevent spreading HIV
- Homer Fire Department remembering one of their own
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9