ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The operator of the motorcycle involved in a crash in the Town of Onondaga died from his injuries on Tuesday.
The crash happened in the 3400 block of Amber Road between Collins Road and Stevens Road in the Town of Onondaga around 7:15 p.m. Monday.
When police arrived on the scene, they found that an adult male was traveling northbound on Amber Road when he lost control and hit a guardrail.
59-year-old Peter Law from Camillus was taken to Upstate Hospital with life-threatening injuries. On Tuesday, Law died from those injuries.
The Onondaga County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to investigate the crash.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Bills LB Tyrel Dodson has strong first NFL start filling in for Tremaine Edmunds
- BOX SCORE: Giants 13, Bears 17; Saquon Barkley feared to have torn ACL
- Syracuse: Potentially the driest September on record
- Two Bills rookies score their first NFL touchdowns in win over Miami
- Syracuse University residence floor in quarantine after new cases of COVID-19
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.