SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The third edition of Destination New York 2022 highlights some of the best that the Empire State has to offer families looking for easy travel, close to home.
Hosts Carrie Lazarus and John Kucko lead a roundup of tourist attractions for people of all ages.
- There’s a tribute to street art in the Big Apple.
- A visit to Devil’s Hole State Park, near Niagara Falls.
- We’ll go deep into the Grand Canyon of the Adirondacks.
- And visit a museum that’s a work of art for works of art.
- From a fishing charter on Lake Ontario to one of the biggest sunflower fields you’ll ever see… From a BnB built high atop an apple orchard, to a selection of prime leaf-peeping spots for this fall.
Destination New York is produced at WSYR TV Syracuse, through the combined efforts of Nexstar’s statewide network of local stations.