SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Destiny USA announced it’s scaling back their hours of operation beginning Tuesday, August 25.
The mall will now open at 11 a.m. and close at 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Sunday hours will remain the same, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Destiny USA says the changes are being made based on feedback and input from tenants and guests.
Individual stores and restaurants may have different hours of operation. Check ahead before visiting the mall by visiting DestinyUSA.com’s directory.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Five former Orange invited to USA women’s lacrosse tryouts
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma
- Bills offense sputters, ‘needs to go back to the drawing board’
- 4 Observations: Chiefs run over Bills 26-17
- WATCH: Rain continues overnight, tapers midday Tuesday
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.