ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Onondaga County District Attorney Bill Fitzpatrick has told NewsChannel 9 that the man who shot himself in a Camillus parking lot has died. He says the man died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
The man was wanted by Syracuse Police on a theft investigation and ended up in the parking lot after a brief chase.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Bus hits and kills woman in Watertown Friday
- Cayuga County announces potential COVID-19 exposure and upcoming testing clinic
- Weedsport Elementary School has positive COVID-19 case, unsure if school will reopen Monday
- GOP expecting President Trump to name Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- HHS secretary touts Trump’s health care plan while Democrats say there’s nothing in it
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9