SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Dome construction project is scheduled to be done on Friday.
The new and improved Dome is scheduled to host its first event on Saturday, Sept. 26 when the SU football team hosts Georgia Tech. No fans will be in attendance.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Tijuana trick-or-treaters and Halloween party-goers told to stay home
- New York State Police crackdown on impaired drivers this Halloween weekend
- ‘Decisive’ or ‘disastrous’: Fate of Trump’s immigration policies rests on voters
- San Diego County using Día de los Muertos to honor COVID-19 victims
- Syracuse man arrested for possession of ‘ghost gun’
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.