SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Dr. Stephen Thomas stopped by the NewsChannel 9 studio on Monday to talk about handling coronavirus in Central New York.
To watch the full interview, click the player above.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Boxing Hall of Fame postpones 2020 induction ceremony to next year
- ‘Taco Tuesday’ Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- Up to 200,000 US deaths foreseen as more cities stricken with COVID-19
- Highlights from Home 3-29-20
- Highlights from Home 3-28-20
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.