OTSEGO COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — State Police in Otsego County have made an arrest following a crash in July that left two women dead.
The crash happened just after midnight on July 15 when a car went off the road on Route 13 in the Town of Pittsfield.
Two passengers — Tehya Gonzalez, 21, and Cheyenn Aubry, 21 — died from their injuries.
The driver, Shane Santiago, 26, has been charged with two counts of felony manslaughter after an investigation found he had recklessly caused their deaths.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Spooktacular sunshine for Halloween
- CBA boys knock off Tully for their 5th straight win
- F-M girls win SCAC showdown over Baldwinsville
- Payton Shumpert commits to Stony Brook
- Behind-the-scenes of weekend enforcement of COVID-19 guidelines at bars
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.