SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A popular pizzeria in Downtown Syracuse has closed its doors after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
The owner of Apizza Regionale on West Genesee Street informed the Onondaga County Health Department of the positive case on Wednesday morning.
The restaurant will now be closed until Thursday, August 20.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Baldwinsville superintendent ‘exploring other career opportunities’
- Scam watch: Protect yourself and your wallet from scammers
- WATCH: More rain for the overnight
- Calling hours, private funeral announced for Elizabeth Garrow-McDonald
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.