AUBURN, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Cayuga County Health Department announced Sunday that an employee at a Red Apple Kwik Fill gas station recently tested positive for COVID-19.
If you were at the Red Apple Kwik Fill located at 302 Genesee St. in Auburn during the dates and times listed below, you are asked to monitor yourself for COVID-19 symptoms for at least 14 days after your visit.
- Wednesday, October 7 from 6 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 8 from 7 a.m. until 3:15 p.m.
- Saturday, October 10 from 6:45 a.m. until 3:15 p.m.
- Sunday, October 11 from 6:45 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 14 from 6 a.m. until 8:15 a.m.
If symptoms of COVID-19 occur, you are asked to contact your primary healthcare provider and seek a COVID-19 test.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include, but are not limited to:
- Difficulty Breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
For more information regarding COVID-19 and Cayuga County, click here.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Family Healthcast: What is “Long COVID” and who gets it?
- Athlete of the Week: Manlius Pebble Hill’s Johnny Gruninger
- McConnell on GOP’s COVID stimulus bill: Some relief is better than none at all
- Second stimulus checks: No relief deal until after election, report suggests
- Madison Co. clerk speaks more about what you can expect from the DMV
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.