SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Ephesus Lights, the Syracuse company, now has a new owner. The Dutch company Signify, formerly called Philips Lighting, is the largest lighting manufacturer in the entire world and now the parent company of Ephesus.
Signify bought Cooper Lighting in a deal expected to close in the first quarter of next year, bringing Ephesus into the massive company.
Ephesus will not only be lighting NBT Bank Stadium, but the Dome, and has been in several stadiums hosting recent Super Bowls.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Frosty views and record cold for Syracuse Saturday
- News on the Go for Saturday, September 19th
- Happy Birthday to our Champions for Saturday, September 19th
- WATCH: Cool, dry and fall-like Saturday
- 2 dead, 14 more injured in mass shooting on Rochester’s northeast side
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9