SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Ephesus Lights, the Syracuse company, now has a new owner. The Dutch company Signify, formerly called Philips Lighting, is the largest lighting manufacturer in the entire world and now the parent company of Ephesus.
Signify bought Cooper Lighting in a deal expected to close in the first quarter of next year, bringing Ephesus into the massive company.
Ephesus will not only be lighting NBT Bank Stadium, but the Dome, and has been in several stadiums hosting recent Super Bowls.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Golden Eagles win 2020 TBT Championship
- Syracuse star Tiana Mangakahia named to Australian Senior Women’s National team
- Analyst: Lopez Obrador trying to show drug cartels not in control of Mexico
- WATCH: Nice summer day Wednesday for CNY
- New Carrier Dome netting now in place
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9