Family displaced after Fayetteville apartment fire

Local News

FAYETTEVILLE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) Three people are displaced after a fire Sunday night broke out in an apartment bathroom.

The call went out just before 8 p.m. about a fire at the Wildwood Ridge apartment complex in Fayetteville.

Firefighters told the NewsChannel 9 crew on scene, they believe a bathroom ceiling fan is to blame.

The fire was contained to the bathroom, but the three people in the home and their pets are displaced for at least one night.

There were no reported injuries.

The fire remains under investigation.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Live Doppler 9 Map Center

CNY View

CNY View

CNY View

Oswego Area

Oswego Area

Syracuse Area

Syracuse Area