A FedEx cargo plane declared an emergency on Thursday night after the pilot reported smoke in the cockpit.
Hancock Airport officials told NewsChannel 9 that the Boeing 757 landed without incident.
Once on the ground, the crew declared the emergency.
Not long after, the plane was towed to the cargo ramp to be inspected.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Daily Pledge: Fremont Elementary School, 5th Grade, Ms. Polak – February 19th
- WATCH: Two rounds of lake effect snow will impact CNY Wednesday and Thursday
- OCC men and women close out regular season with a pair of wins
- CBA/JD opens the Section III postseason with win over Cazenovia
- F-M product Anthony Angello scores first NHL goal with the Pittsburgh Penguins
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9