A FedEx cargo plane declared an emergency on Thursday night after the pilot reported smoke in the cockpit.
Hancock Airport officials told NewsChannel 9 that the Boeing 757 landed without incident.
Once on the ground, the crew declared the emergency.
Not long after, the plane was towed to the cargo ramp to be inspected.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Warm, but nice this evening across CNY
- Massive American flag painted in Cortland County for Independence Day
- Oneida County announces 2 potential COVID-19 exposures
- Members of congress want plan developed for reopening US-Canada border
- Watch: The Sunday Mass from the Syracuse Roman Catholic Diocese
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9