A FedEx cargo plane declared an emergency on Thursday night after the pilot reported smoke in the cockpit.
Hancock Airport officials told NewsChannel 9 that the Boeing 757 landed without incident.
Once on the ground, the crew declared the emergency.
Not long after, the plane was towed to the cargo ramp to be inspected.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Chinese city reports coronavirus found on ice cream
- CDC: More contagious COVID-19 strain could lead to spike in U.S. cases by March
- Chocolate recalled after plastic found in products
- 3 things Donald Trump may do after leaving office Wednesday
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9