SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — If you aren’t tuning into the SU game, maybe you’re headed downtown for a little piece of Italy!
Festa Italiana is happening this weekend right in front of City Hall. Meatballs, ravioli, cannolis, Festa has it all! And there’s live music and a bocce tournament too.
Keep in mind that there will be some traffic delays and altered parking downtown during the festival.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- 911 dispatch: 2 people shot in Town of Salina, New York State Police on scene
- SUNY Morrisville Norwich Campus holds drive-thru commencement
- Source: Suspect in tractor-trailer chase in Geneseo shot and killed by police
- Heritage Hill Brewhouse set to open their outdoor seating area
- 1 dead after car catches on fire following police pursuit in Oswego County
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9