LIVERPOOL, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — As the holiday season wraps up, so does Lights on the Lake.
Sunday was supposed to be the last day cars could roll through the attraction at Onondaga Lake Park, but Onondaga County is offering a second chance for Second Chance.
The county is keeping the two-mile-long light display open for one more night to benefit the Second Chance Canine Adoption Shelter in Jamesville.
From 5 pm. – 10 p.m. on Monday, visitors can check out Lights on the Lake one final time for $5 a car. All the money will go straight to the Second Chance Canine Adoption Shelter.
If you drive through Lights on the Lake Saturday or Sunday, it’ll cost you $20 per car.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Standing in the gap: grassroots efforts to tackle inequities in education
- Brookfield man facing charges after accidentally shooting himself
- Protest outside Elmira Correctional Facility amid COVID-19 outbreak
- 2021 income tax brackets released: Where do you stand?
- FORECAST: Chilly and still damp this afternoon
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9