ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Onondaga County Executive Ryan McMahon is set to hold a grand opening for the new First Student Syracuse bus garage on Wednesday.
Back in September of 2019, the doors closed on the original location in the Town of Cicero. NewsChannel 9 was first to report that neighbors near the site were worried about noise and traffic and Onondaga County heard their concerns, working with the developer to find a new location along Lemoyne Avenue in the Town of Salina.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Utica Fire Department, Oneida County to start ‘leaving behind’ Narcan after responding to overdose calls
- Cayuga County Sheriff: Deputy injured, suspect not in custody but ‘contained’
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- ‘I feel fantastic’: Arnold Schwarzenegger undergoes heart surgery at Cleveland Clinic
- Dems and Trump trade blame for COVID-19 failures as election nears
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.