ONEIDA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Oneida County Executive Anthony Picente announced Tuesday afternoon that a 4th person has died from COVID-19.
In his daily COVID-19 briefing Tuesday afternoon Picente reported that the number of positive cases is up to 224. This is an increase of 13 since Monday.
53 individuals are reported as resolved and are out of quarantine.
The latest posts from NewsChannel 9:
- CBA boys knock off Tully for their 5th straight win
- F-M girls win SCAC showdown over Baldwinsville
- Payton Shumpert commits to Stony Brook
- Behind-the-scenes of weekend enforcement of COVID-19 guidelines at bars
- NewsChannel 9 goes ‘On The Trail’ with congressional candidate Dana Balter