NEW YORK STATE (WSYR-TV) — Free tax filing sites across the state have been opened for the 2020 tax season.
Governor Andrew Cuomo has announced that taxpayers who earned $69,000or less in 2019 are eligible to file both their federal and New York State income tax returns at the locations at no cost. Tax Department experts will be on hand to guide you through the tax preparation and filing software.
You can find the locations at tax.ny.gov.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Consumer report: what to buy in May
- NEW: A step backwards as cool weather lingers in CNY through mid month
- Onondaga County Health Commissioner Dr. Indu Gupta talks about vaccine hesitancy
- #9 Syracuse closes out regular season with win over Robert Morris
- WATCH: SU Men’s Lacrosse postgame press conference
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9