(WSYR-TV) — Due to COVID-19, garage sales are still off limits locally and across the state.
According to the governor’s office, they are considered non-essential services and therefore, not allowed.
As part of the Phase Two reopening, gatherings of ten people or fewer are allowed, however social distancing remains in effect.
That means staying six feet apart from others and wearing a face covering.
This is all done to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Onondaga County Commissioner provides update on COVID-19
- Second stimulus check: Dems urge McConnell to end recess, take up COVID-19 relief bill
- Local firefighters taking precautions to keep cool
- Decision on schools reopening in NYS to be given in August
- Samaritan Center receives $15K grant
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.