(WSYR-TV) — Due to COVID-19, garage sales are still off limits locally and across the state.
According to the governor’s office, they are considered non-essential services and therefore, not allowed.
As part of the Phase Two reopening, gatherings of ten people or fewer are allowed, however social distancing remains in effect.
That means staying six feet apart from others and wearing a face covering.
This is all done to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Narrow escape, lifesaving phone call: Oregon woman recalls fire
- At town hall, Biden blasts Trump’s ‘criminal’ virus response
- Sports photographer’s Big Ten Zoom spoof goes viral
- Missouri soldier surprises his kids with early homecoming
- Parishioner tests positive for COVID-19, potential exposure at Cayuga County church
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.