(WSYR-TV) — $3 million has been handed out to the five finalists of the 2020 GENIUS NY competition.
The grand prize went to Geopipe of New York City.
They build rich, immersive 3D models of real cities for urban design and architecture, games and training simulations.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Tijuana trick-or-treaters and Halloween party-goers told to stay home
- New York State Police crackdown on impaired drivers this Halloween weekend
- ‘Decisive’ or ‘disastrous’: Fate of Trump’s immigration policies rests on voters
- San Diego County using Día de los Muertos to honor COVID-19 victims
- Syracuse man arrested for possession of ‘ghost gun’
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.