ROME, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Big Band sounds of the 40s will be making their way to Central New York in the coming weeks when world-famous Glenn Miller Orchestra makes a stop in Rome!
The group will play the Capitol Theatre at 7 p.m. on Friday, October 25th.
You’ll hear classics like “Moonlight Serenade” and “In The Mood,” among many others! Tickets are on sale and range from $10 to $22.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Hot first half helps NC State pull the upset over No. 6 Duke
- WATCH: Lake effect continues overnight in parts of CNY
- Syracuse handed big loss on the road at No. 11 Louisville
- Interim suspension lifted for SU student protesters, Crouse-Hinds Hall returning to normal business hours
- Proposed bill aims to expose sexual harassment in local government
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9