SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Reading League held the grand opening of their new Syracuse headquarters on Wednesday. Their new location is on Wyoming Street.
The organization also announced that they’ll now be offering the option of a paid subscription to the Reading League Journal, to help further their mission.
“We intend to not just work in Central New York, we are now a national organization as well, so establishing reading leagues elsewhere,” said Dr. Maria Murray Founder and CEO of The Reading League.
The journal will be published three times a year starting this January.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Man arrested in North Carolina in May accused of threatening to kill Joe Biden
- NFL journeyman Justin Zimmer finally gets his shot
- Tijuana says no to private gatherings on Halloween, Day of the Dead
- Multiple potential COVID-19 exposures announced in Oneida County Thursday
- Dems, GOP want stimulus package deal before Election Day
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9