SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Reading League held the grand opening of their new Syracuse headquarters on Wednesday. Their new location is on Wyoming Street.
The organization also announced that they’ll now be offering the option of a paid subscription to the Reading League Journal, to help further their mission.
“We intend to not just work in Central New York, we are now a national organization as well, so establishing reading leagues elsewhere,” said Dr. Maria Murray Founder and CEO of The Reading League.
The journal will be published three times a year starting this January.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Hot first half helps NC State pull the upset over No. 6 Duke
- WATCH: Lake effect continues overnight in parts of CNY
- Syracuse handed big loss on the road at No. 11 Louisville
- Interim suspension lifted for SU student protesters, Crouse-Hinds Hall returning to normal business hours
- Proposed bill aims to expose sexual harassment in local government
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9