SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Reading League held the grand opening of their new Syracuse headquarters on Wednesday. Their new location is on Wyoming Street.
The organization also announced that they’ll now be offering the option of a paid subscription to the Reading League Journal, to help further their mission.
“We intend to not just work in Central New York, we are now a national organization as well, so establishing reading leagues elsewhere,” said Dr. Maria Murray Founder and CEO of The Reading League.
The journal will be published three times a year starting this January.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Tokyo braces for approaching typhoon
- What is a pommel horse and how does scoring work?
- Syracuse Fire Department responds to Byrne Dairy warehouse for high carbon monoxide levels
- Flying start: American swimmers do just fine without Phelps
- Man died after being shot with crossbow in Cortland County, State Police said
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9