SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Reading League held the grand opening of their new Syracuse headquarters on Wednesday. Their new location is on Wyoming Street.
The organization also announced that they’ll now be offering the option of a paid subscription to the Reading League Journal, to help further their mission.
“We intend to not just work in Central New York, we are now a national organization as well, so establishing reading leagues elsewhere,” said Dr. Maria Murray Founder and CEO of The Reading League.
The journal will be published three times a year starting this January.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Another cold night under some clouds tonight
- Benefits to legalization of recreational marijuana in New York State
- Countdown to Kickoff: Thurman Thomas talks Bills of the early nineties and the team today
- Countdown to Kickoff: Virtual Tailgate
- Countdown to Kickoff: Meet Bills superfan Ann Marie Jermyn
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9