SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Reading League held the grand opening of their new Syracuse headquarters on Wednesday. Their new location is on Wyoming Street.
The organization also announced that they’ll now be offering the option of a paid subscription to the Reading League Journal, to help further their mission.
“We intend to not just work in Central New York, we are now a national organization as well, so establishing reading leagues elsewhere,” said Dr. Maria Murray Founder and CEO of The Reading League.
The journal will be published three times a year starting this January.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- High school students are now getting vaccinated in Onondaga County districts
- Syracuse University addresses food insecurity on campus
- After year of crime and criticism, PBA asks community to display ‘Syracuse Needs Police’ stickers
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants
- Capitol rioter from Buffalo who allegedly buried officer’s badge indicted on 10 charges
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9