SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Reading League held the grand opening of their new Syracuse headquarters on Wednesday. Their new location is on Wyoming Street.
The organization also announced that they’ll now be offering the option of a paid subscription to the Reading League Journal, to help further their mission.
“We intend to not just work in Central New York, we are now a national organization as well, so establishing reading leagues elsewhere,” said Dr. Maria Murray Founder and CEO of The Reading League.
The journal will be published three times a year starting this January.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Mainly dry, milder and muggier tonight
- Onondaga County allows City Market to make a return at the Everson Museum
- Onondaga Community College hosts socially distanced graduation ceremony
- States on hook for billions under Trump’s unemployment plan
- A Walmart, Target and golf course in Oneida County may have all recently been exposed to COVID-19
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9