VIRGIL, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — There is some good news for all you skiers and snowboarders. Greek Peak is open for business!
The mountain has been making a lot of their own snow since Thursday of last week, using 80 snowguns to get the flakes flying!
The resort opened at 9:30 a.m. Friday is staying open until 4 p.m. For the weekend, it’s an 8:30 a.m. start time.
The resort says the estimated last day of this season is April 14th.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Fourth Grader David Holst Named 2021 Syracuse Heart Walk ‘Inspirational Honoree’
- Minnesota ex-police officer to be charged in fatal shooting of Daunte Wright
- WATCH: Nice this afternoon, but changes are ahead
- After Will Smith pulls film out of Georgia, Sen. Kennedy invites crew to Buffalo
- Health Alert: Sudden increase in syphilis cases in Onondaga County
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9