VIRGIL, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — There is some good news for all you skiers and snowboarders. Greek Peak is open for business!
The mountain has been making a lot of their own snow since Thursday of last week, using 80 snowguns to get the flakes flying!
The resort opened at 9:30 a.m. Friday is staying open until 4 p.m. For the weekend, it’s an 8:30 a.m. start time.
The resort says the estimated last day of this season is April 14th.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Athletes of the Week: F-M’s Francesco and Antonino Pagano
- Onondaga Co. Exec. negotiating with state on ‘orange zone’ business restrictions and school testing
- Markus Paul dies after collapsing at Cowboys facility on Tuesday
- Biden transition team ‘encouraged by progress’
- Mexico says ‘The Mute’ gave green light to kill Americans, but victim’s father points to druglord Caro Quintero
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9