SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — SUNY ESF and Clarkson University are teaming up to showcase new healthy water solutions.
The partnership aims to not only protect, but also improve water for various uses. Among them, helping to maintain natural environments, healthy populations, and resilient communities.
The President of Clarkson University says that this partnership is crucial to the program’s success.
“I think that we can collaborate here to show the world, not just the state, not just the nation, but the world, if you bring two institutions of excellence together, what can be achieved out of that,” said Tony Collins, President of Clarkson University.
Those in attendance also got to learn how the partnership will ensure a healthy and sustainable future.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- See September 20 COVID-19 numbers for CNY: 4 new deaths in Onondaga, 1 in Oswego, 7 in Oneida County
- Deadline for NYS healthcare workers to get COVID vaccine only one week away
- Finger Lakes SPCA to hold Howl-O-Ween Pet Walk in Skaneateles this October
- Two more indicted in Chemung County torture-murder case, kidnapped second man
- Your guide to seasonal runs, walks, obstacle courses in Central New York this fall
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9