SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — SUNY ESF and Clarkson University are teaming up to showcase new healthy water solutions.
The partnership aims to not only protect, but also improve water for various uses. Among them, helping to maintain natural environments, healthy populations, and resilient communities.
The President of Clarkson University says that this partnership is crucial to the program’s success.
“I think that we can collaborate here to show the world, not just the state, not just the nation, but the world, if you bring two institutions of excellence together, what can be achieved out of that,” said Tony Collins, President of Clarkson University.
Those in attendance also got to learn how the partnership will ensure a healthy and sustainable future.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Frosty views and record cold for Syracuse Saturday
- News on the Go for Saturday, September 19th
- Happy Birthday to our Champions for Saturday, September 19th
- WATCH: Cool, dry and fall-like Saturday
- 2 dead, 14 more injured in mass shooting on Rochester’s northeast side
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9