SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — SUNY ESF and Clarkson University are teaming up to showcase new healthy water solutions.
The partnership aims to not only protect, but also improve water for various uses. Among them, helping to maintain natural environments, healthy populations, and resilient communities.
The President of Clarkson University says that this partnership is crucial to the program’s success.
“I think that we can collaborate here to show the world, not just the state, not just the nation, but the world, if you bring two institutions of excellence together, what can be achieved out of that,” said Tony Collins, President of Clarkson University.
Those in attendance also got to learn how the partnership will ensure a healthy and sustainable future.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Senate GOP pans Trump call to terminate Constitution
- Here’s why you might see your mailman at 6 a.m.
- Approximately 125 cattle in Otisco dairy barn fire, Chief Harty says
- CDC head: Flu shots look like ‘a very good match’ for this year’s strains
- Oswego man arrested after found asleep in car stopped in middle of road
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9