SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — SUNY ESF and Clarkson University are teaming up to showcase new healthy water solutions.
The partnership aims to not only protect, but also improve water for various uses. Among them, helping to maintain natural environments, healthy populations, and resilient communities.
The President of Clarkson University says that this partnership is crucial to the program’s success.
“I think that we can collaborate here to show the world, not just the state, not just the nation, but the world, if you bring two institutions of excellence together, what can be achieved out of that,” said Tony Collins, President of Clarkson University.
Those in attendance also got to learn how the partnership will ensure a healthy and sustainable future.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Skaneateles extends winning streak to ten with win at Marcellus
- Syracuse women fall at home to #18 Georgia Tech
- WATCH: Arctic air is back in CNY so how cold is your Friday?
- JMA Wireless brings new opportunity to Syracuse’s Southside
- Watch: SU head coach Jim Boeheim joins the Orange Nation Radio Show ahead of Duke Game
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9