SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — SUNY ESF and Clarkson University are teaming up to showcase new healthy water solutions.
The partnership aims to not only protect, but also improve water for various uses. Among them, helping to maintain natural environments, healthy populations, and resilient communities.
The President of Clarkson University says that this partnership is crucial to the program’s success.
“I think that we can collaborate here to show the world, not just the state, not just the nation, but the world, if you bring two institutions of excellence together, what can be achieved out of that,” said Tony Collins, President of Clarkson University.
Those in attendance also got to learn how the partnership will ensure a healthy and sustainable future.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- ESM Students Restore Classic Car – And You Can Win It!
- Slowly Reopening: The YMCA of Central New York
- Arrest made in Cicero armed robbery
- Brian Miller Reviews “Palm Springs”
- WATCH: Comfy again with a few scattered showers/storm tapering during the afternoon
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9