SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — SUNY ESF and Clarkson University are teaming up to showcase new healthy water solutions.
The partnership aims to not only protect, but also improve water for various uses. Among them, helping to maintain natural environments, healthy populations, and resilient communities.
The President of Clarkson University says that this partnership is crucial to the program’s success.
“I think that we can collaborate here to show the world, not just the state, not just the nation, but the world, if you bring two institutions of excellence together, what can be achieved out of that,” said Tony Collins, President of Clarkson University.
Those in attendance also got to learn how the partnership will ensure a healthy and sustainable future.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Syracuse Deer Management Program results in almost 2000 pounds of venison for donation
- Syracuse pub wins ‘Best Burger in New York State’ for 5th time
- OCC President Casey Crabill talks about helping current and future college students during pandemic
- Syracuse police working to crack down on ATVs, dirt bikes, illegal fireworks, and other summertime crimes
- Chick-fil-A owner opens up about ALS diagnosis, asks community for prayers and donations to research
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9