SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — SUNY ESF and Clarkson University are teaming up to showcase new healthy water solutions.
The partnership aims to not only protect, but also improve water for various uses. Among them, helping to maintain natural environments, healthy populations, and resilient communities.
The President of Clarkson University says that this partnership is crucial to the program’s success.
“I think that we can collaborate here to show the world, not just the state, not just the nation, but the world, if you bring two institutions of excellence together, what can be achieved out of that,” said Tony Collins, President of Clarkson University.
Those in attendance also got to learn how the partnership will ensure a healthy and sustainable future.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Class A Final set in boys high school basketball
- Barre-Boulet and the Crunch spoil Anthony Angello’s return to Syracuse
- Syracuse knocks off Hobart to retain the Kraus-Simmons Trophy
- WATCH: Lake effect on the move, sweeps through Syracuse overnight
- Corporate bands battle it out at Rockin’ the Redhouse
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9