LIVERPOOL, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Some people decided to get into the spirit of Thanksgiving by giving blood on Thursday.
Before eating turkey, volunteers took the time to donate blood, platelets or plasma at the Liverpool Donation Center on Oswego Road.
It took less than an hour to give a pint of blood, which could save up to three lives.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Man charged intent to engage in sexual conduct with a child
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Bills legend Darryl Talley talks Bills-Ravens ahead of Saturday’s divisional matchup
- Former CBA standout Stevie Scott declares for the NFL Draft