SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Syracuse University’s Department of Public Safety announced on Friday that homophobic graffiti was found in Day Hall.
It was found in a restroom on the fourth floor of the building.
DPS officers were made aware of the situation around midnight on Friday.
According to a press release, the Office of Student Living will be meeting with residents in Day Hall to discuss the events.
If you have information about this event, contact DPS at (315) 443-2224.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Clouds prevail, but keeping it rain-free for now
- Multiple agencies searching for missing hiker in Highland Forest
- NYS Department of Labor releases PSA regarding unemployment benefits
- Social Security recipients will not need to file tax returns for stimulus checks
- Trump: federal PPE stockpile nearly depleted
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9