SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — “No one is above the law!” was the rallying cry as protestors gathered in front of the federal building in Downtown Syracuse on Tuesday night in favor of President Trump’s impeachment.
The protest was one of hundreds of similar events that took place across the country. Approximately 200 people took part in Syracuse’s protest.
The U.S. House of Representatives will vote on the Articles of Impeachment on Wednesday, December 18.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Cayuga Health resumes limited visitor policy at hospitals
- Remains of early New Yorkers found during construction are reburied
- Texas will end mask mandate, allow businesses to reopen ‘100%’
- Suspect arrested in Baldwinsville bank robbery
- Vernon Jordan, civil rights activist, former Clinton advisor, dies at 85
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9