SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — iHeartMeda, which operates iHeartRadio stations across the country, posted a message on Tuesday saying they are creating a new organizational structure for its hundreds of stations across the country, including right here in Syracuse.
The company says they will be using its new technology in what they are calling “AI-enabled centers of excellence.”
Some local radio personalities have posted on social media that they no longer work for their stations, including Pat McMahon from Y94 and DJ Kobe from Hot 107.9.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- SUNY Chancellor approves pay raises for Upstate nurses, making hospital more competitive with St. Joe’s and Crouse
- US senators unveil legislation to crack down on cybercrimes
- Lawyer of Syracuse man arrested for Capitol riots: Greene had ‘limited involvement’ in Proud Boys
- Rep. John Katko urges European Union to reconsider policies that affect local dairy farmers
- College athletes to Senate: Standardize athlete compensation
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9