SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Irish Fest is back! The festival runs Friday and Saturday in Clinton Square.
The festival features live music and dancing Irish food and beer and much more. The festival is free to attend.
If you’re heading towards the area, be ready for detours and extra traffic.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- ‘A pillar and stalwart’: Oldest living American dies at 116
- Police: FedEx shooter legally bought guns used in shooting
- After the COVID vaccine: Will you need a booster shot?
- Can you travel with kids if you’re fully vaccinated?
- Actor Felix Silla, known for his role as Cousin Itt on ‘The Addams Family,’ dies at 84
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9