ITHACA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Apple Fest may be cancelled in downtown Ithaca, but there are other ways you can celebrate the fall. Socially distant activities will take place in lieu of Ithaca’s annual Apple Fest.
Using pop up farm stands, farmers will be showcasing their crops on the Commons to sell apples, cider, and other fall produce. Social distance between customers will be in place and masks will be required.
All the fall fun begins Monday, September 28 and runs through October 4.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- New York State Trooper seriously injured in 190 North crash in Buffalo Saturday morning
- Sisters of missing Canastota woman searching for answers
- Oneida County Health Department announces 3 potential COVID-19 exposures
- Watch: The Sunday Mass from the Syracuse Roman Catholic Diocese
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.