ITHACA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Ithaca Police are investigating a stabbing that happened early Friday morning.
Just after 2 a.m., police responded to the 400 block of West State Street to a reported stabbing inside a building.
The victim was taken to the hospital.
If you have any information, you’re asked to call the Ithaca Police Department’s tip line at (607) 330-0000, email email@example.com, or leave an anonymous tip at ww.cityofithaca.org/ipdtips.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Wet overnight but drier Wednesday in store
- Rare total solar eclipse occurs in CNY 4 years from today
- Cayuga Medical Center sending healthcare workers to New York City
- Syracuse Police investigating hit-and-run on city’s Southside
- Cuomo: Student loan industry to suspend collections and late fees
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9