ITHACA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Ithaca Police are investigating a stabbing that happened early Friday morning.
Just after 2 a.m., police responded to the 400 block of West State Street to a reported stabbing inside a building.
The victim was taken to the hospital.
If you have any information, you’re asked to call the Ithaca Police Department’s tip line at (607) 330-0000, email email@example.com, or leave an anonymous tip at ww.cityofithaca.org/ipdtips.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- ‘Nature In Your Hands At Home’ and At Baltimore Woods Nature Center This Summer
- Cayuga Lake Wine Trail Opens Under New Guidelines
- New York Sea Grant Boater Safety Tips Amid COVID-19
- New York adds four states, removes one from travel advisory list
- Centro to resume service from Oswego and Cayuga counties Monday
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9