ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Jamesville-DeWitt School District is hosting a summit to help Central New York parents and students learn more about the dangers of vaping.
The CDC says one in four high schoolers vapes, which can cause serious health problems down the road.
Thursday night’s summit is from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at Jamesville-DeWitt High School. You don’t have to reside in the district to attend.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Experts recommend getting flu shot now before flu season hits
- Former Rep. Sherwood Boehlert Has Passed Away
- Smile Transformations! From Syracuse Straight Smiles
- New program aims to improve Onondaga County communities through neighborhood forests
- COVID-19 vaccine religious exemptions: Where do different religions stand on COVID-19 vaccinations?
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9