ONEIDA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A Rome man accused of shooting and killing his wife and then putting her body in a dumpster rejecting a plea deal on Wednesday morning.
Jason D’Avolio previously asked for more time to consider a deal, which was granted by a judge.
D’Avolio has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder and concealment of a human corpse. He is due back in court next week.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Destiny USA reopens to shoppers
- COVID-19 cases in NY surpass 400,000
- Syracuse-area gym sues state demanding right to reopen
- Jobless claims up in New York
- City of Syracuse receives recognition for its data-driven decisions
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9