ONEIDA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A Rome man accused of shooting and killing his wife and then putting her body in a dumpster rejecting a plea deal on Wednesday morning.
Jason D’Avolio previously asked for more time to consider a deal, which was granted by a judge.
D’Avolio has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder and concealment of a human corpse. He is due back in court next week.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- News on the Go for Saturday, September 19th
- Happy Birthday to our Champions for Saturday, September 19th
- WATCH: Cool, dry and fall-like Saturday
- 16 shot, 2 killed in mass shooting near Pennsylvania Ave. in City of Rochester
- 16 shot, 2 dead in ‘mass shooting’ in Rochester
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9