SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A Jeep wound up slamming into a home in Syracuse Wednesday afternoon after the driver suffered a medical issue.
The accident happened around 4:30 p.m. along Court Street by Loma Avenue on the north side.
There is no word on how badly the driver was injured.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Prices at the pump continue to rise nationally and locally
- Quirky Saugerties house with ties to Muppets on the market
- Woman shot at Skyline Apartments in Syracuse identified; SPD stressing “there’s still work to be done”
- NFL overtime rules questioned again after Chiefs defeat Bills
- Early betting action likes Niners in NFC Championship
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9