DEWITT, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — If you are looking for a place to eat in DeWitt, you have a new option. Jersey Mike’s subs opened up Wednesday in the Marshalls Plaza on Erie Boulevard.
To mark their grand opening, Jersey Mike’s is holding a free sub fundraiser until Sunday. A total of 7,500 coupons have been circulating through the community, offering a free regular sub for a minimum $3 contribution to the Jamesville-DeWitt Athletic Booster Club.
“I grew up playing sports. I was a hockey player, I ran track. I love getting involved in high school athletics. I love what they do. It really gets kids involved and we’re just looking to give back,” said RJ Wagner, General Manager of Jersey Mike’s.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Maia Chaka becomes NFL’s first Black female official
- Newsfeed Now: Police reform debate heads to Senate, kidnapped Louisiana boys found in Florida
- Attorney General James delivers funding for low- to moderate-income homebuyers in NY
- Vernon Downs partners with Food Bank of CNY to host distribution event
- White House COVID-19 team to brief public as states ease restrictions
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9