SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — It’s an album that inspired a revolution and a revelation that changed the world. “Jesus Christ Superstar” is at the Landmark Theatre.
The show is now celebrating its 50th anniversary!
This production won the 2017 Olivier Award for best musical revival, garnering unprecedented reviews and accolades.
For tickets, click here.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Unvaccinated patients would pay their own hospital bills under new proposal
- WATCH: Lake effect on the move overnight. Whose morning commute is impacted?
- As the wait continues for adult-use marijuana licenses, CBD shops adapt to new regulations
- Some local businesses concerned about supply chain ahead of styrofoam ban
- Closing arguments wrap up in the James White quadruple murder trial
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9