SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — It’s an album that inspired a revolution and a revelation that changed the world. “Jesus Christ Superstar” is at the Landmark Theatre.
The show is now celebrating its 50th anniversary!
This production won the 2017 Olivier Award for best musical revival, garnering unprecedented reviews and accolades.
For tickets, click here.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Haircut for the big win: Bills fan has not cut his hair in 34 years
- Countdown to Kickoff: Virtual Tailgate
- Countdown to Kickoff: Canadian family’s backyard every Bills fans’ dreamland
- Bills fan caught crying on tv after emotional playoff win embraces added attention
- Statewide COVID-19 positivity rate at 5.77%
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9