SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — It’s an album that inspired a revolution and a revelation that changed the world. “Jesus Christ Superstar” is at the Landmark Theatre.
The show is now celebrating its 50th anniversary!
This production won the 2017 Olivier Award for best musical revival, garnering unprecedented reviews and accolades.
For tickets, click here.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- ‘Mass casualty incident’ being investigated in Yates County
- WATCH: Mainly dry, milder and muggier tonight
- Onondaga County allows City Market to make a return at the Everson Museum
- Onondaga Community College hosts socially distanced graduation ceremony
- States on hook for billions under Trump’s unemployment plan
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9