SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — It looks like a restaurant in Downtown Syracuse has closed its doors and boarded up.
The outside of Jimmy John’s has been left without any signage. The sandwich shop took the downtown location off its map, leaving the popular spot on the Syracuse University Hill.
There are still locations in East Syracuse and Cicero.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Record surge: US shatters single-day mark of COVID-19 cases
- Nashville mom, stepson charged in killing of 14-year-old boy with autism
- Days away: We’re counting down to daylight saving and extra sleep
- Pres. Trump, Biden to hold campaign events in battleground states
- Here’s why Biden and Trump are laser focused on fracking
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9