ONEIDA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Jason D’Avolio, the Rome man accused of shooting and killing his wife and then putting her body in a dumpster, was in court on Wednesday. He asked for more time to consider a plea deal, which was granted by a judge.
D’Avolio previously pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder and concealment of a human corpse. He’s due back in court later this month.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Cayuga Health resumes limited visitor policy at hospitals
- Remains of early New Yorkers found during construction are reburied
- Texas will end mask mandate, allow businesses to reopen ‘100%’
- Suspect arrested in Baldwinsville bank robbery
- Vernon Jordan, civil rights activist, former Clinton advisor, dies at 85
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9