NEW YORK STATE (WSYR-TV) — A kitten has been rescued from the engine of a New York State Department of Transportation vehicle.
The kitten, affectionately named Fan Belt Fannie, is being nursed back to health before she can be adopted.
The kitten was found in an engine after a DOT worker heard meowing and it took two hours to rescue her.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- #1 Le Moyne tops #9 Saint Anselm in Northeast-10 Conference Championship
- SUNY Upstate holds two in-person commencement ceremonies Saturday
- SUNY Morrisville collects sixth straight NEAC Tournament title
- Watch: The Sunday Mass from the Syracuse Roman Catholic Diocese
- Owners of Milwaukee bakery print burglary suspect’s picture on sugar cookies
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9