LIVERPOOL, NY (WSYR-TV) — Onondaga County is offering people “a second chance at a second chance” at Lights on the Lake.
Sunday was supposed to be the last day cars could roll through the attraction at Onondaga Lake Park, but the County is keeping it open one more night to benefit a special cause here in Central New York.
On Monday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., visitors can check out the two-mile long display for just $5 a car.
All the money made will go straight to the Second Chance Canine Adoption Shelter in Jamesville, where inmates at the neighboring correctional center help train the dogs.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- How states are planning for coronavirus vaccine distribution
- DOJ announces national police training center to help reduce excessive force
- Florida considers not releasing daily COVID-19 case numbers to the public
- President Trump campaigns in Pennsylvania, Biden prepares for final debate
- Trump vs. Biden: Are there any undecided voters left?
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9