(WSYR-TV) — The family of retired Holy Cross Church Monsignor Robert Yeazel is asking for prayers and plasma.
The monsignor has been undergoing treatment for the past month for COVID-19 and has received plasma from blood donations of those who recovered.
In a letter to parishioners, the Yeazel family asked the diocese to spread the word that more plasma is needed. The diocese did not release any further information on how he’s doing.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- CBA boys knock off Tully for their 5th straight win
- F-M girls win SCAC showdown over Baldwinsville
- Payton Shumpert commits to Stony Brook
- Behind-the-scenes of weekend enforcement of COVID-19 guidelines at bars
- NewsChannel 9 goes ‘On The Trail’ with congressional candidate Dana Balter
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.