SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Local businesses paid their respects on September 11th. Glazed and Confused in downtown Syracuse offered free coffee and a donut to all first responders on Wednesday.
The shop, located on North Clinton Street, says it is thankful for all first responders do every day, vowing to never forget what happened on this day so many years ago.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Crews battling fire at East Syracuse business
- TSA halts employees from using TikTok after Senator Schumer raises concerns
- WATCH: Another spring-like day in CNY Monday
- Mooney, Gibbs lead Notre Dame to 87-71 win over Miami
- Colgate locks up Patriot League regular season title with win over Holy Cross
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9