SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Local businesses paid their respects on September 11th. Glazed and Confused in downtown Syracuse offered free coffee and a donut to all first responders on Wednesday.
The shop, located on North Clinton Street, says it is thankful for all first responders do every day, vowing to never forget what happened on this day so many years ago.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- KFC testing doughnut and fried chicken sandwich
- New film explores legacy of Puerto Rican actor Raúl Juliá
- Makers of White Claw say there is a nationwide shortage of the drink
- Submit your questions for Orange Nation Interactive
- The Pueblo chile, a unique source of heat
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9