DEWITT, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Koinonia Apothecary — Organic Juice Bar and Cafe in the Metro Fitness Building is offering free food for emergency service personnel on the front lines of fighting the coronavirus pandemic.
The cafe is located across from Wegmans in DeWitt and will provide free soup, juice, tonics and coffee to hospital staff, police officers, EMS workers and nursing home staff.
All you have to do is text them ahead of time at (315) 729-7845 to schedule a pick-up or delivery.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Instacart workers plan to strike amid growing coronavirus crisis
- Beware of scams related to stimulus checks
- WATCH: Areas of drizzle, showers and patchy fog this evening
- FDA clears test to detect coronavirus in 5 minutes
- Cortland Officer shot in the leg walks out of hospital hours after incident, suspect in custody
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.