(WSYR-TV) — NewsChannel 9 spoke with Dr. Katie Anderson from SUNY Upstate Medical University about coronavirus in Onondaga County.
Click the player above to watch the full interview.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Police investigate shooting incident in North Syracuse
- NY Governor addresses looting and criminal activity issues
- Black bear caught on camera in Town of Clay
- SAT drops plans for home exam amid internet access concerns
- Syracuse athletes can begin returning to school June 8 for voluntary workouts
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.