SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — As the 24th season of “The Bachelor” prepares to begin shooting in the coming days, a local woman is hoping to be offered a rose from the latest bachelor: Peter “The Pilot” Weber.
Tammy Ly is a local realtor with Keller Williams.
The show is set to begin filing this Friday with all of the contestants moving into the house on Saturday.
You can watch “The Bachelor” this January on NewsChannel 9 and ABC.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- President Trump now says he supports DACA, wants to make it law
- State Dept. of Health, troopers enforce travel advisory at Syracuse Airport
- Unbearable summer heat affects people of color even more during COVID-19 pandemic, lawmakers say
- Family Healthcast: July 14, 2020
- Lt. Gov. tours Upstate labs researching ways to contain COVID-19
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9