SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Lockheed Martin is coming to Syracuse, looking to hire 120 employees at its Syracuse and Owego sites.
More than 100 technical positions, including several different engineering, testing, and manufacturing jobs, are available.
If you’re interested, head to Destiny USA on Thursday from 3 to 8 p.m. on the third floor in the Canyon area.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Syracuse Deer Management Program results in almost 2000 pounds of venison for donation
- Syracuse pub wins ‘Best Burger in New York State’ for 5th time
- OCC President Casey Crabill talks about helping current and future college students during pandemic
- Syracuse police working to crack down on ATVs, dirt bikes, illegal fireworks, and other summertime crimes
- Chick-fil-A owner opens up about ALS diagnosis, asks community for prayers and donations to research
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9