SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A home that was destroyed by fire in Lyncourt Tuesday night is being torn down.
Crews began demolishing the house in the 400-block of Kenwick Drive, near Woodlawn Cemetery, on Wednesday afternoon.
The fire started right around 8 p.m. on Tuesday. Everyone inside got out safely.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Daily positive coronavirus test percentage at 0.88% for New York State
- Narrow escape, lifesaving phone call: Oregon woman recalls fire
- At town hall, Biden blasts Trump’s ‘criminal’ virus response
- Sports photographer’s Big Ten Zoom spoof goes viral
- Missouri soldier surprises his kids with early homecoming
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9