SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A home that was destroyed by fire in Lyncourt Tuesday night is being torn down.
Crews began demolishing the house in the 400-block of Kenwick Drive, near Woodlawn Cemetery, on Wednesday afternoon.
The fire started right around 8 p.m. on Tuesday. Everyone inside got out safely.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Lawmakers urge studies on how trauma, post-traumatic stress impacts police officers’ use of force
- Highlights from Home 7-6-20
- Mexican residents want stronger border restrictions on Americans as coronavirus cases rise
- New report out from NYS DOH on coronavirus in nursing homes
- Family Healthcast: July 6, 2020
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9