WAMPSVILLE, NY (WSYR-TV) — Madison County officials announced that beginning on Monday some Madison County offices will reopen to the public.
But, the offices that do reopen will do so by appointment only.
The county reports that on Monday more employees will be returning to work at the county’s offices in Wampsville and resuming additional services.
However, many employees are still working from home so not all services will be back to normal.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- White House Coronavirus Task Force pressures schools to reopen with limited federal guidance
- Family Healthcast: Answering questions about COVID-19
- Onondaga County Commissioner provides update on COVID-19
- Second stimulus check: Dems urge McConnell to end recess, take up COVID-19 relief bill
- Local firefighters taking precautions to keep cool
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9