MADISON COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Madison County Sheriff’s Deputies say a home was the target in a drive-by shooting incident. Investigators tell us it happened around 2 a.m. Thursday along Laura Court in the Village of Chittenango.
Several rounds hit the home, but incredibly, no one inside was hit.
Sheriff’s Deputies want to stress that the public is not in danger. If you saw what happened or have details, call investigators at (315) 366-2311.
More from NewsChannel9:
- Your Stories: COVID-19 testing becomes new obstacle for people looking to visit their loved ones
- Syracuse Teacher’s Association president gives thoughts on returning to in-person learning
- Senate passes bill to avoid government shutdown hours before deadline
- Coronavirus stimulus vote delayed in US House
- City of Syracuse cancels public Christmas tree lighting in Clinton Square
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9