SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Onondaga County extended its executive order on Sunday to shut down all malls in the county through at least May 8.
According to the county, the executive order will be extended for five-day periods until the data warrants otherwise.
Malls in Onondaga County have been closed since March 18, in an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- ALERT: Heat advisories still in effect for parts of CNY
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- 2 injured after crash on State Route 49 in Constantia
- ‘Masks make a difference’: Dr. Fauci talks safely reopening as COVID-19 cases in south spike
- Local diner expects downturn in business with cancellation of State Fair